Human Resources Generalist (0,8 fte)
You enjoy working with people and you are looking for an essential role in a leading pharmaceutical company then this could be the perfect job for you The role In this stand-alone role you will be handling the overall coordination and administration of the Human Resources function for Benelux/UK (50 employees). You will be part […]
You enjoy working with people and you are looking for an essential role in a leading pharmaceutical company then this could be the perfect job for you
In this stand-alone role you will be handling the overall coordination and administration of the Human Resources function for Benelux/UK (50 employees). You will be part of the global HR organization and report to the HR Director Europe, located in France. Mainly based in the office in Almere, on occasion you should expect some travel activity.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- advising and working with Benelux/UK managers in people matters, including recruitment, training & development and engagement;
- support managers with key HR processes together with HR Director;
- represent the organization with the General Manager at meetings with the Workers Council;
- liaise with external parties such as recruitment agencies, consultancy and insurance companies, payroll provider;
- completing necessary administrative tasks, pension data and monthly payroll (payroll is outsourced);
- make sure HRIS (Workday) is updated at all time.
You have an energetic and proactive personality, would like to work in a small team and meet the following requirements:
- qualification in Human Resources Management and at least 3 years relevant working experience;
- good administration and computer skills, preferably previous experience of working with Workday;
- sound knowledge of payroll and labour law rules and regulations;
- excellent spoken and written communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- the ability to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels;
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to plan and work independently.
What we offer
The ALK organization has an inspiring and positive working environment with excellent opportunities for individual and professional development. The company has a global presence through its own offices and partners around the world, and is in the very important and exciting phase of globalization in the coming years.
- dealing with all aspects of the HR job;
- competitive salary and part of company bonus structure;
- excellent collective pension scheme and reimbursement of health insurance premium;
- mobile phone and laptop;
- 26 holidays;
- travel allowance;
- develop Workday competencies.
How to apply
Please click on the ‘link‘ and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. Questions? You are welcome to contact Claudia de Jong, Interim HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 06 57179403. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
ALK is a global research-driven pharmaceutical company focusing on allergy prevention, diagnosis and treatment. We are the world’s leading company within allergy immunotherapy. We are constantly moving forward as we have maintained our pioneering spirit. We are large enough to offer you both challenges and good opportunities for development, but not large enough for you to disappear in the crowd.We have experienced success and significant growth in recent years, and together with our international partners we work to expand the use of allergy immunotherapy worldwide. Therefore we need employees who both desire and are capable of influencing the company.
Read more about our vacancies at www.alk-abello.com/career.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Parttime, Almere, HR generalist, Human Resources specialist.